I ordered valves for my bidet, which I need as a special needs person. First they sent a wrong size, then (after a good two-weeks wait) they sent me a new "correct" set of valves, but with missing parts and never reimbursed me for the difference.

This is a copy of one of my e-mails:

"Hi, there!

Now, I left you a voice message on your answering machine - to no avail. Somebody by name Rod Morgan responded with an e-mail, which did not open.

Just reminding: you sent me a wrong item, now you sent me incomplete order for my bidet. Order # S0832693 PO # 475292. Items "D" and "E" 99479 - two specific shape and size nuts are missing along with item Q and R as per your packing list.

I am suffering without a bidet since Christmas time. I am a special needs person - I need my bidet not like a luxury item, but like a necessary piece for my convenience and I am not sure why you are punishing me with such disrespect.

I do hope you will overnight the missing components to me at your expense, so that I would not be bound to file a major complaint about your company's services.

I hope you have decency to call me and discuss the situation, most important how to help me out: 412 874 1071.

Thanks for your consideration. Boris Brindar."

I tried to contact them with my (their) problem, but got NO answer. The e-mails bounce back, undelivered. Nobody takes voice mails, too. This business looks like a very unprofessional scam!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $170. This person is overall dissatisfied with Showerdoordirect. The most disappointing about bidet faucets at Showerdoordirect was order handling and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Showerdoordirect.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Building Products category for more informed decision or compare Showerdoordirect to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Showerdoordirect?

Comments