Resolved

Update by user Oct 22, 2016

3 months and I finally got my money back..email after email ..

phone calls .. a completely painfull process ..

just reminds me not to buy anything from Shower Door Direct or sears ever again ..these companies need to learn from amazon and treat customers right

Original review posted by user Sep 22, 2016

Horrible service I bought a retractable screen door from Sears it went to Shower Door Direct in July they sent me 2 damage doors.. and now I cannot get my money refunded there just refusing to issue the refund and it's over 2 months now it's ridiculous I do not deal with this company I've emailed them 5060 times and cannot get my refund do not I repeat do not buy from Shower Door Direct

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of c r laurence es98w door kit from Showerdoordirect and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Showerdoordirect to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Showerdoordirect for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Showerdoordirect?

Comments