Shower door direct sent us the wrong item, then refused to acknowledge their mistake!A three chamber dispenser was ordered through Amazon as a birthday gift to my husband.

A one chamber dispenser arrived. When customer service was called, they said we'd ordered a single dispenser through WalMart. They said if we wanted a triple dispenser we'd have to buy one. I have emailed documentation to the company showing what was purchased and where and I'm shocked at the necessity.I have never been treated so rudely by a customer service representative.

Do not order from shower door direct and be careful when ordering on Amazon!Not only can they not properly fulfill orders, they're rude to their customers!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of order handling and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of better living aviva dispenser. Showerdoordirect needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned better living aviva dispenser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Showerdoordirect.

Comments