70 views

I ordered a faucet through Walmart not realizing it was coming from a different company. The order status stated shipped a few days later.

After not receiving the faucet, a full week after the due date, I tried calling them. I could not get anyone on the phone for weeks. 1 month later I finally reached someone and she told me that the faucet was discontinued! She was supposed to send a different model but that never arrived either.

I called them back for a full week before speaking with someone. I asked for a refund and was told that they have to contact the vendor before they could issue a refund to make sure it hadn't shipped. I told her I would hold while she calls the vendor and she said they can't call the vendor because they don't have a direct number for the vendor. At that point I asked for a manager and was told no managers are at that site!

After that I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the next day they issued me a refund.

I called Walmart's Coporate Office to tell them how disappointed I am that they are allowing this company to sell on their website. I asked that they discontinue allowing this company to sell on their Website because it is unfair to customers because of the trust that people have for businesses like Walmart.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Showerdoordirect Reviews